PDA

View Full Version : Opening an Attchment

ElbowGuts
11-28-2006, 10:10 AM
i spend quite a bit of time searching for attachment problems with 7100i and still have no luck.

I am sending a WAV from my home PC to my BB 7100i at the username@<hidden> address and when i open the message, i click the wheel and do not have a "open attachment" to click on. I already checked applications and i doo have BB Attach and permissions are all on Allow. I have looked on this site and found similar problems, however mine has not been solved yet...
I am very sorry to bother you all with a stupid question but i have done all i can... Please don't be mad at me for posting a question..

paulbblc
11-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Simple, you can't email .wav's to a bb. I mean you can but you won't be able to download it.

ElbowGuts
11-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Thank you very much. I am trying to download a ringtone that i caanot find anywhere except for the Major League Baseball website and the 7100i is not available as an option, so i saved the MP3 on my desktop at home, hoping to put it on my BB
Oh well, back to the drawing board

paulbblc
11-28-2006, 11:00 AM
You could try this method.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ringtones-themes-wallpaper-discussion/41842-gmail-your-ringtones-yourself.html

ElbowGuts
11-28-2006, 04:39 PM
I downloaded gmail, sent the WAV from my PC to the 7100i but i cannot download it. It shows up as an attachment but no option to download. I checked my browser and it is "internet browser"....... any ideas how to get this wav downloaded?????