PDA

View Full Version : HTML email access and security on 8700G

gkhanna24
12-01-2006, 08:21 AM
I just got 8700G with tmobile. I have couple of questions and would appreciate any input.

1. How can I view HTML emails. I get pictures in my email which are not visible on 8700G ?

2. Is there a way to set an option that everytime you try to check you inbox from the main menu the system asks you for a pin. I don't want easy acces to my personal emails to anybody.

3. Is is possible to only show sms messages under messages rather than showing sms + email mssgs.

Thanks,
G

anesone
12-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I just got 8700G with tmobile. I have couple of questions and would appreciate any input.

1. How can I view HTML emails. I get pictures in my email which are not visible on 8700G ?

2. Is there a way to set an option that everytime you try to check you inbox from the main menu the system asks you for a pin. I don't want easy acces to my personal emails to anybody.

3. Is is possible to only show sms messages under messages rather than showing sms + email mssgs.

Thanks,
G

1. HTML emails cannot be viewed via the BB Messages folder.

2. I don't think you can restrict security to just the inbox, but you can set a password on the device. Options > Security Options > General Settings > Password

3. From the main messages folder, you can ALT then "S" to show only SMS messages. Alternatively, some themes...such as Zen, offer a dedicated "SMS and MMS" icon.