PDA

View Full Version : email templates on bb

switzer
12-02-2006, 07:35 AM
Hi, I m looking for something which will allow me to send 'pre-typed' emails.. I m crammed with support emails at work and each have one or the other of ten-fifteen selected responses..! I mean with some changes ofcourse. Can someone pls tell me how to do it the easy way.. searched handango for 'email templates' but no results :( .. cmon there gotta be some app..

untjoker
12-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi, I m looking for something which will allow me to send 'pre-typed' emails.. I m crammed with support emails at work and each have one or the other of ten-fifteen selected responses..! I mean with some changes ofcourse. Can someone pls tell me how to do it the easy way.. searched handango for 'email templates' but no results :( .. cmon there gotta be some app..

I don't know if there's a program out to do this....but a quick fix would be setup an autotext rule. Like if you wanted to have "thanks for contacting technical support, we will get back to you within 24 hours" displayed, setup to replace "24" with the above text. Just a thought.

switzer
12-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Ya, Tried that.. autotext is kindof ok.. good if there are a few responses.. but we have many replies.. 15.. sometimes 20.. and blame my bad memory i keep forgetting what shortcut i put for what..

JSanders
12-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Autotext is a great feature for what you need, it sounds like. My suggestions would be to keep track of your shortcuts by creating a listing of them in your memo pad on the BB, or even printing the list out and taping it to the back of your BB.

Why not?

untjoker
12-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Autotext is a great feature for what you need, it sounds like. My suggestions would be to keep track of your shortcuts by creating a listing of them in your memo pad on the BB, or even printing the list out and taping it to the back of your BB.

Why not?

Exactly what I was going to say!