PDA

View Full Version : Opera Mini beta - is it dead?

YMark
12-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I've been using the Opera Mini beta 2 since its release and today it appears dead. Can't connect to anything. I'm getting a connection error and Opera opens a popup telling me to run the connection test.

The connection test fails (no surprise there), do I'm wondering if the Beta version is toast. I'd like to install the released version, I've just been hesitant because I'll lose all my RSS feeds and will have to retype them. Does anyone know of a work around to keeping my current feeds and bookmarks?

Thanks

MrKyoo
12-04-2006, 02:41 PM
For more info. http://www.blackberryforums.com/aftermarket-software/55892-opera-mini-3-0-out-beta.html

~MrKyoo

cek151
12-04-2006, 08:20 PM
it still works on my bb.

MrSanc8
12-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I've been using the Opera Mini beta 2 since its release and today it appears dead. Can't connect to anything. I'm getting a connection error and Opera opens a popup telling me to run the connection test.

The connection test fails (no surprise there), do I'm wondering if the Beta version is toast. I'd like to install the released version, I've just been hesitant because I'll lose all my RSS feeds and will have to retype them. Does anyone know of a work around to keeping my current feeds and bookmarks?

Thanks
Opera Mini 3.0 is out...I installed it on my BB...no probs....
Just upgrade...

mattmm
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Mine just says unable to connect contact service provider =/

plchan
12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Mine just says unable to connect contact service provider =/

Can you connect to differet web sites?