PDA

View Full Version : save website as pdf on blackberry?

etoile03
12-06-2006, 07:30 PM
i'm looking into getting a blackberry or maybe some other mobile device. i'm not sure what the differences are between blackberrys, smartphones, mdas, etc.

but, i would like a device to be able to check emails and surf the web. and, i would also like to be able to save certain web sites as pdf's and then email them using a mobile device. is this possible with a blackberry or any other mobile device? thanks!

plchan
12-06-2006, 07:34 PM
i'm looking into getting a blackberry or maybe some other mobile device. i'm not sure what the differences are between blackberrys, smartphones, mdas, etc.

but, i would like a device to be able to check emails and surf the web. and, i would also like to be able to save certain web sites as pdf's and then email them using a mobile device. is this possible with a blackberry or any other mobile device? thanks!

I do not think you can save any webpages in any formats from a BB.

Pizzle
12-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Correct. You can't.

southwestcomm
12-06-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't know any device that can do that.

etoile03
12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
ok. thanks for the replies. is there a way to email a website (not as a pdf) or copy and paste text from a website on any mobile device?

armandov99
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
If you click the trackwheel while browsing the website, there's an option called "Select Mode" ... it will put a cursor on the page, then hold NUM to highlight whatever text you need to copy/paste.