PDA

View Full Version : MSG attachments unable to open

mattk0
12-07-2006, 12:22 PM
We are in the process of migrating from groupwise to exchange, and finding that any e-mails that are forwarded from groupwise to exchange are forwarded as an MSG attachment which is unreadable via the blackberry.

Any know any way to make the blackberry read .msg attachments? The blackberry is recognizing there is an attachment, but there is no option to open it. Without opening it I can't view any of the content of the e-mail. Any ideas?

pybe
07-01-2007, 02:08 PM
We are in the process of migrating from groupwise to exchange, and finding that any e-mails that are forwarded from groupwise to exchange are forwarded as an MSG attachment which is unreadable via the blackberry.

Any know any way to make the blackberry read .msg attachments? The blackberry is recognizing there is an attachment, but there is no option to open it. Without opening it I can't view any of the content of the e-mail. Any ideas?

Was there ever any solution to this?

mattk0
07-06-2007, 08:00 AM
My Solution was to switch everyone to Microsoft Exchange. Sorry that doesn't help much. However, I did hear back that this fix would be implemented into a patched update soon. Not sure when that is/was so unfortunately can't give you a timeframe on that.