PDA

View Full Version : How long does BB Service take to activate. Can't send email/internet

Perennial Tears
12-10-2006, 02:52 AM
I just purchased a Blackberry 8703 from sprint and I have an employee plan. I got off the phone with the rep that said he added the BB account with powervision to my blackberry, but I see no internet or email icon on my phone (five hours later). And when I called sprint they said that they see no BB Plan on my account.

This guy spent 2 minutes finding my plan and setting up my account then walked me through setting up my phone to my phone service. He then said you're ready to go and you have unlimited data, Power Vision, etc.

But I believe that's not the case. I talked to a Sprint rep later and she said that she didn't see anything on the account but its possible that it may show up later on.

I dealt with sprint for 5 hours straight on this phone and no one seems to give me a straight answer.

any experience?

d_fisher
12-10-2006, 04:31 AM
You don't want a Power Vision plan. Call Sprint back and tell them you need the BlackBerry Data Plan. Without it you will never get email. If the person doesn't seem like they know what they are doing, request to be transferred to the next level BlackBerry support.