PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everybody

carlopaoli
12-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Hi to everybody, I just joined the Forum now and I hv few questions. Just keep in mind I am not an expert on these matters so my questions wl certainly look childish to some of u, but...:
1: I am not able to create a backup file fm my BB to my laptop for all the dets of my contacts ( names+phone+email addresses + pin nbrs etc ). In other words it seems that my BB and my laptop cannot talk the same language: This byusing the Desktop manager software installed on the laptop.
In particular, once I hv done a copy of these details on the laptop transferring them on the Outlook contacts list, some of the infos listed in some of the BB contacts are not shown on the laptop contacts.

2: When I delete some of the contacts fm the BB and I do again the backup file of the remaining contacts, the deleted ones are again shown on the backup file and also on the BB again !!

3: How can I know where my contacs dets are shown in the BB: on the memory of the BB ? on the memory of the sim card ? in other places ?
and also how can I see how much space that mermory still has, to load more dets ?

4: Cannot delete 2 or 3 of the emails I rcvd. Once u try to delete, they are still there. Why ?

5: Can I download on my BB the Skype software and use Skype on the BB ?

6: How can I do to use my BB as a modem with my laptop ?

7: Does my BB support a Gps navigation software ?

Sorry for all these questions but I am going mad with soem of them at the moment.

Thks to anyone who can help me

Ciao
Carlo

greggebhardt
12-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Most of your quwestions can be answered in full detail by do a search.

brucejr
12-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Welcome to the revolution! Do a general search on the forums. You will find that most questions you have already have threads associated with them.

greggebhardt
12-17-2006, 10:42 AM
yes, we need more Cow Bell!

paulbblc
12-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the forums!

tsac
12-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome and enjoy the forums

brucejr
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
yes, we need more Cow Bell!