PDA

View Full Version : 7100 Series Tmobile-not able to receive emails

Page
04-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Guys, I have a user that I am currently working with, here is his issue:
7100 T-Mobile configured to use Lotus Notes V6 as email client,
all settings are correct on device, however user is not able to receive any emails on the device, he can send, and the phone works fine. The last time the user received mails was about a month ago. I am not getting any signals at my work place, sometimes I take a walk accross the road and then I get a really small (1 bar cignal) then it dissappear. I called up my BES Server support guys to look at the server the user is on, but they said everything looks good. I checked all his settings and everything is correct, however he is still unable to get any emails on the device. He also told me that when he is home, he gets a strong signal, but still is not getting any emails on the device. can someone please send any help or suggestions to what this could be?
Thanks for any help.

Cheers-
Page-
pageup01@<hidden>

bfrye
04-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Possibly have the service books resent to the device. This will have to be done by the BES admins. The device, for some reason, might have to be reactivated as well. Not a lot of information here so it's hard to diagnose what the problem could be.