PDA

View Full Version : Buying Document Software, etc

pangelpip
01-04-2007, 07:08 AM
I am just going to be getting my blackberry - hopefully this week. I am very interested in buying the office document software for work and personal reasons. However, it is very expensive. I was wondering if the software for that and things like the ebooks will be able to be put onto a new blackberry when it becomes available for cingular or will i have to buy them all over again? I am geting 8700c
I was hoping that I can buy on my PC and transfer via usb to my blackberry - then shouldnt that file always be on my desktop? Sorry is this is a real noob question. :?

pangelpip
01-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Please - im begging :sad:

taimur
01-04-2007, 11:17 AM
If u use mobipocket then there isnt any problems with books transfer onto new fone.

pangelpip
01-05-2007, 09:06 AM
but there is no other way to only have to purchase something like Windows Professional Edition ($199) only once? wow thats nasty - especially since i like to upgrade about every year and half :-?

Nickster248
01-05-2007, 09:48 AM
but there is no other way to only have to purchase something like Windows Professional Edition ($199) only once? wow thats nasty - especially since i like to upgrade about every year and half :-?
Are you referring to the eOffice Professional from Dynoplex:

Productivity application for RIM Blackberry, eOffice, DynoPlex Inc. (http://www.dynoplex.com/eOffice_professional.shtml)

I am pretty sure that once you buy the Program, you will not have to purchase it again when/if you get a new Blackberry. You will probably have to apply for a new Registration number, but aside from that, it will not cost you anything.:smile:

Write the Company and ask them just to be certain...they are very responsive to email requests.(y)

takeshi
01-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I would have checked with Dynoplex. I mean, the forums are really good but why not just go to the source when possible?

pangelpip
01-05-2007, 11:18 AM
will do thanks