PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Icon disapeared

figo
01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I have a 7520 and was running software version 4.10.273. I bit the bullet and paid the deductible to get another BB due to my current one looking like crap. I updated the software version to 4.10.380 in hopes that all icons would remain along with new ones if any were added to the software update.

I once had a one button Bluetooth icon that I could click that would toggle bluetooth (instead of going into it via "options"). Question is, does anyone know how or what I need to install in order to get this icon again?

Sorry I have had my BB for over two years and have added countless add-ons and updates so i forgot how i originally had this icon appear. Just guessing it was a software update but not sure.

TIA

- L

John Clark
01-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I think if you go to Options >Bluetooth and pair your device the icon will come back.

brucejr
01-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

So it is just the BT icon when you have it enabled and paired? Which theme do you run (Zen, etc.)?

John Clark
01-06-2007, 07:42 PM
On my Pearl, I have Dimension Zen. But on my older BB (7100t) I didn't get a BT icon on the home screen until I turned on BT in options and paired the device. Oh, and I'm not talking about the small one at the top. I'm talking regular home screen desktop icons.