PDA

View Full Version : rookie blackberry users

bigjay8510
01-12-2007, 01:52 AM
i have noticed i have 3 uncles that have blackberry's for work and i have noticed they have no idea how to use them. when i see there phone i notice the blackberry messenger. thats when i then ask them about their blackberry and if they use blackberry messenger, they all gave me the same response "what the hell is that?" now my question is do you come across the same thing? and if you have a bb for work do you use blackberry messenger for work with other employees? i love blackberry messenger and use it with my gf and 4 good buddies.

John Clark
01-12-2007, 02:33 AM
I use BB Messenger all the time for communicating with coworkers.....New people always give me the same question, "Hey, John, I have this little smiley face icon on the top of my home screen....What the heck is that for?

bigjay8510
01-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Wirelessly posted (blackberry 8700c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

It kinda bother me that corporations have their employees using Blackberry's and majority of their employees have no idea how to use Blackberry Messenger. When I am just a college student and understand soo much about the BlackBerry devices.

jojitsu
01-12-2007, 07:51 AM
I have messenger, but I have no friends that use it. I only have one contact and I say hello every now and then. Such a shame really. Everytime I tried to add people to it, they never respond.

jj

aiharkness
01-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Wirelessly posted (8700g: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Seems to me the difference is between those who get into the BB and those who don't. Like those who want to drive a car (or whatever) but don't care to know anything more about a car than they have to. Some get into the BB and love discovering something new they didn't know before. Often this breaks down between those who were issued their BB and those who obtained one on their own, but obviously not always.