PDA

View Full Version : Email Question

Rum Head
01-18-2007, 09:44 AM
I have a newbie question and need a quick answer. I have a VZW 8703e. Right now I have a vzw.blackberry.net email icon on the screen. If I activate my work email address will it have a seperate mail icon on screen. Thanks for your support.

greggebhardt
01-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes but you can hide it if you wish. I have 5 email address on my Blackberry, all hidden. The messages will all go into your message folder no mater which account it came from.

Note, when you are composing new mail make sure you select the correct email address you want it to come from

MrKyoo
01-18-2007, 10:24 AM
I have a newbie question and need a quick answer. Was that quick enough?

~MrKyoo

takeshi
01-18-2007, 10:33 AM
I have a newbie question and need a quick answer.
Greggebhardt's response time aside, a forum's probably not the best place if you need a quick answer...

John Clark
01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Greggebhardt's response time aside, a forum's probably not the best place if you need a quick answer...

That may be true on other forums but answers can sure come quick on this forum!

NJBlackBerry
01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Really..

JSanders
01-18-2007, 06:18 PM
The answers in this forum come much quicker (and more accurate) than if you called your carrier customer service itself. At least that has been my experience.

LunkHead
01-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Respectfully disagree :)

BBForums members are always quick to respond.... Tons of members and Mod's with a boat load of BB knowledge here... Have not seen to many posts go unanswered here in my 2-plus-years :)