PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry7100

chipret
01-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Monsieur,

aidez-moi SVP, j'ai acheter un téléphone Blackberry 7100 neuf de l'Angleterre, à la reception du téléphone, je n'arrivais pas à le mettre en marche.

j'ai mis en charge, le chargeur clignote, et l'écran du téléphone s'allume, s'eteint.... il reste en cet état.

Coordialement
chipret

MrKyoo
01-21-2007, 02:01 PM
English please.

~MrKyoo

Michbb
01-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Dear Sir, help me PLEASE, I have to buy a telephone Blackberry 7100 nine of England, at the reception of the telephone, I were not able to start it. I put in load, the charger flickers, and the screen of the telephone ignites, eteint.... it is remained in this state. Coordialement chipret

I still don't know what he's saying!

NJBlackBerry
01-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes, Bablefish does a below average job.

CKelly
01-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Mister,

help me SVP, I have buy a telephone Blackberry 7100 nine of England, in the reception of the telephone, I did not succeed in starting it.

I put in load, the loader twinkles, and the screen of the telephone switches on, it eteint stays in this state.

---------

Il va être une édition avec le logiciel. Vous pouvez le devoir rendre.

Bablefish sucks. I used a different translater.

domenic72
01-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Monsieur,

aidez-moi SVP, j'ai acheter un téléphone Blackberry 7100 neuf de l'Angleterre, à la reception du téléphone, je n'arrivais pas à le mettre en marche.

j'ai mis en charge, le chargeur clignote, et l'écran du téléphone s'allume, s'eteint.... il reste en cet état.

Coordialement
chipret

Please help me, I bought a new BlackBerry 7100 from England. When I received it, I was not able to power it on.

I charged it, the charger flashes...the display on the BB lights up and powers down again. It's stuck in this state.