PDA

View Full Version : HOW-TO fix: java.lang.Error

codywalker
01-22-2007, 09:55 PM
open desktop manager and application loader. Install EVERY language package. I'm sure you don't have to install all of them, but thats what I did and it fixed A TON of problems.

NJBlackBerry
01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Install them all? That is a very odd answer.

That will ALSO cause you to run out of memory very quickly.

I do not recommend this to anyone. It may have "worked" for you, but it is a terrible "solution".

Sorry...

codywalker
01-24-2007, 01:13 AM
I agree completely with this being a terrible solution. If I knew the DEFAULT langs installed by cingular it would be alot better. My point is this DID fix the solution, and for me that was what I needed.

can someone tell me the default langs you have installed on the cingular 8700c?

sytema
01-24-2007, 12:35 PM
now that you mention this. i have this problem and it started when i deleted the portugues language. i will try to install that again to see if the problem persist thanx

sytema
01-24-2007, 12:41 PM
now that you mention this. i have this problem and it started when i deleted the portugues language. i will try to install that again to see if the problem persist thanx

no luck with just the portugues. i will install all of them and then i will delete the ones i don't want.

sytema
01-24-2007, 02:29 PM
no luck with just the portugues. i will install all of them and then i will delete the ones i don't want.

after i install all the languages on my bb the problem got solved but i try to unistall some languages that i didn't wanted the problem came back on. someone need to address this issue since it looks like a lot of people are having the same problem. thanx