PDA

View Full Version : Just got an unlocked 7100T, how do I access T-Zones? Whats "Data connection refused"?

SilentKnight121
01-22-2007, 11:24 PM
I just got a 7100T from Tiger Direct. I just wanted to ask what does "Data service refused" mean? And how can I access T-Zones to order services and ringtones?

moleman2k
01-23-2007, 12:10 AM
I just got a 7100T from Tiger Direct. I just wanted to ask what does "Data service refused" mean? And how can I access T-Zones to order services and ringtones?

i get to beat everyone to it. 8-)

Data Connection Refused = No BlackBerry Data Plan
No BlackBerry Data Plan = No T-Zones

Regular data plans DO NOT WORK with a BlackBerry.

John Clark
01-23-2007, 01:28 AM
...and, of course, welcome to the forums. Not all GSM providers have Blackberry Data Plans. Check with yours to make sure they offer "Blackberry Data Plans."

Also, as a side note, you can't get ringtones on to the phone without a data plan either....sorry.

JerryinTO
01-23-2007, 03:12 PM

You have to sign up for a data plan from Rogers or from Fido. Noother provider will work here in Canada.

J

NJBlackBerry
01-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Almost - Fido does not provide BlackBerry services.

chaoman
01-24-2007, 12:16 PM
First, sign up a data plan. Second, login to the T-Mobile online member section and look for BlackBerry section. Third, update and send a service book to your device. After a message says welcome to the network, you should have a T-zone browswer on your BlackBerry.