PDA

View Full Version : Email at provider.blackberry.net and Enterprise

The MVPlaya
01-23-2007, 03:14 AM
How do I access my email account provided by blackberry (in my case username@<hidden>) on a computer? I want to access the messages on a computer too.

And this is probably a very stupid question, but what is Enterprise Activation for?

John Clark
01-23-2007, 03:39 AM
You can access the settings for the email account through your Verizonwireless BIS website. However, you won't be able to access your emails there. They are not accessible anywhere but on the BB.

Enterprise Activation is for connecting the BB to a Blackberry Enterprise Server, usually through one's employer.

These and other questions you have can be answered here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/search.php

takeshi
01-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Integrate an email account with webmail access if you need web access. It's gone with BIS 2.

Additionally, don't give out or use your *.blackberry.net address except for forwarding. You're SOL (i.e. you can delete and create a new address basically) if you start getting spam via that address.

phone.phreak
01-24-2007, 02:11 PM
You can if you're with T-Mobile. I have deleted my address and created a new one multiple times.

junior1790
01-24-2007, 02:16 PM
you can always set forwarding to another pop account...

JediSpike
03-03-2007, 01:32 AM
you can always set forwarding to another pop account...

Hello, you mean if my bb 8700g is down and in case I need to access my blackberry.net account so I just set up fwd mode to have it fwd to my other email account would it work right?