PDA

View Full Version : Two calendars One blackberry 7290

ytuxedo002
01-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey guys/gals,

Have any of you succesfully synced two calendars to one blackberry?

One calendar is the users and the other is a shared calendar. I tried configuring it through intelisync but had no luck.

Any info would help...

Thanks.

dgray8
01-24-2007, 08:10 PM
same thing as the last one....repost in BES admin section of forum

John Clark
01-24-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't believe this is possible.

takeshi
01-25-2007, 09:07 AM
I'm not sure about syncing a shared (I'm assuming you mean public) calendar but you can sync a secondary calendar via USB. At least, I know you can with Exchange. All of our executive assistants are set up this way to have their execs' calendars as a secondary on their BB's.

However, it won't work with wireless sync.

rrwallace
01-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I saw someone post that you could sync public folders\calendar via the USB and desktop manager, but I have not seen how to, though. Unless they are syncing via desktop manager only and they are not using BES for Exchange, in which case I am using. I don't want to use the desktop to sync! I don't want to give the users another way to screw up their device. And, if using the desktop is the only way I just wasted about $3k on BES small bus server for exchange.
Help!
The more I use the BB the more I feel confined!
Oh and how do I transfer\sync documents like word and excel or even text files from my desktop to the BB?
Thanks,
Frustrated!

takeshi
01-26-2007, 09:51 AM
I've never had to do this but you might need to perform the inital setup via Desktop Manager/Intellisync and then switch back to wireless. I'd give it a shot but my Blackberries are running perfectly and I don't want to mess with what's working. ;)