PDA

View Full Version : minor problems with bb 8707g

woocash
01-25-2007, 12:29 PM
i'v got a problem with setting delivery reports in text messages (bb 8707g).everything was ok with my previous phone nokia 6680.seams to be no option availble.i'v been searching across phone soft...can anyone help me?
second problem - when someone is calling me for the first time only phone number is displayed(eaven that person is in my phone book).whem person call second,third,etc time everything is ok-name shows.is that normal?
third and as far last one;)-what do i have to do to be able sent pictures to my device from laptop?there is some kind of a problem with soft(4.1 instead of 4.2 as long as i understand)
thanks for any help

woocash
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM
all right-one is sorted.
about non displaying names signed to phone numbers.device have a tool called "inteligent dialing".it's automaticaly adding prefix number of country that your liveing.in my case it was adding wrong prefix(eng instead of irl).
secon sorted as well - dev man 4.2 was not released yet-my mistake sorry for bothering everyone.
still need help with delivery reports in text messages and how in hell can i sent pictures from laptop to bb ?...

JSanders
01-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Pictures from laptop to BB = email them to yourself. Read up on forum here on what kinds of pictures your BB will recognize and open.