PDA

View Full Version : VZW 8703e Service Books

smallville20
01-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Good evening to all...

I just recently did a clean uninstall of Google Talk, according to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. Upon completing these steps, I noticed that the (Google Talk) BBFS1 [BBIMConfig] Service Book still existed. Upon noticing this, I also discovered that the (Yahoo!) BBFS2 [YHO] Service Book was listed. Am I correct in assuming that these Service Books are simply provided by Verizon Wireless by Default? I know that I removed BBFS1 [BBIMConfig], but it concerned me that it was still there after the reboot.

Thanks for your time and take care...

smallville20
05-31-2007, 06:15 PM
Bump...

Sorry... still looking for closure on this one :)

crazydude
06-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Good evening to all...

I just recently did a clean uninstall of Google Talk, according to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. Upon completing these steps, I noticed that the (Google Talk) BBFS1 [BBIMConfig] Service Book still existed. Upon noticing this, I also discovered that the (Yahoo!) BBFS2 [YHO] Service Book was listed. Am I correct in assuming that these Service Books are simply provided by Verizon Wireless by Default? I know that I removed BBFS1 [BBIMConfig], but it concerned me that it was still there after the reboot.

Thanks for your time and take care...

the service books are not there by default(i.e. yahoo, google ----). Just go to settings=>Advanced options=>service books select the service book you don't need, click track wheel and delete.
To undo the change you can always click on track wheel and select undelete service book.

hope this helps