PDA

View Full Version : 8700C BIS, one way sync only...help please

teknotion
01-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Hello BB Yodas,

I have relied greatly on this site and forum for use and support of my blackberry. I have done a search and tried many different ways to sync the data from my desktop to my blackberry. I have had my BB for two months now and I am still relying on my palm tungsten e2 for contacts. I am running BIS on the 8700c and when I try to sync it takes me through the different panes and asks me to accept the new changes...I agree, but it says "unable to write data..." and stops. I have gone through my contacts and fixed the phone numbers...some have been 1.866.AMX.6538 and I was thinking it was a format issue. I then deleted out all extensions that I used an X or ext. on the phone numbers.

To make a short story long, I had a nokia phone...when I went to BB...the sim card created multiple entries each and I am able to get the BB info to the desktop...just not the other way around. If you have any ideas please let me know...I have tried the different suggestions I found in the forum.

Thanks in advance for your help...

BB master in training...

takeshi
01-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Are you syncing with Outlook? If so, try deleting your Outlook profile, then create a new one and try again.

teknotion
02-08-2007, 01:27 PM
I will try to do that...some of the memos are now importing and the first 10 contacts only...