PDA

View Full Version : need help

ohad_129
01-30-2007, 01:16 AM
hello
i have 7105t model and i have some problems
1.what am i doing if my network provider dosnt want to open me abrowser and i have nobody else?
how i open abrowser?
2.i downloaded the 4.2 version with the desktop manager and when i install it on my device it still says he stay on 4.02 version
please help me
eli

John Clark
01-30-2007, 01:28 AM
1. You must have a BLACKBERRY data plan on your account in order to have a browser. No Blackberry Data Plan, no browser, no email, no internet...sorry.

2. 4.2 OS is not available for the 7105t, and probably never will be. The latest OS for the 7105 is 4.1. You can get more info on which versions of 4.1 are available here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/58404-latest-operating-system-available-each-blackberry-device.html

ohad_129
01-30-2007, 04:34 AM
i download the update and zipit in my computer but i get the massage no new application for your device
and when i go into my device its still 4.02 version
please help me im new

John Clark
01-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Download the OS package
Install the OS package to your PC by double clicking on the file you just downloaded.
*Delete "vendor.xml" from c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader.*
Plug in BB.
Run Desktop Manager. You'll be prompted to upgrade.

ohad_129
01-30-2007, 04:21 PM
you mean 4.1 package?
OS 4.1.309 where i can find it ?
i try to do i delete what you tell me he dosent prompet and when i push on application loader he write down this
"no system software was found for your device"
conet your administrator or service provider for information or obtaining device system software
can you sent me alink becouse when you want to downloaded from tmobile they need any phone number and i have no one
thank you

John Clark
01-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes, download the 4.1 OS package that you want to install. Keep track of where you are downloading it to. Usually I just download it to the desktop. Then when the download completes double click on the file that you just downloaded. That will install the package to your PC. Once that is done, go into your c:\ drive and delete the "vendor.xml" file from the location I specified above (don't delete any other files other than the vendor.xml.) If you do not delete the vendor.xml file your Desktop Manager will not recognize that an update is available.

When you've completed that plug in the BB, and run Desktop Manager.

ohad_129
02-04-2007, 03:20 PM
which and how i download ring tones i have 7105t and i try and its allways download as window madia can i down it first to desk top or need ota
thank you