PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions on 7130e

jigneshspatel
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I purchased 7130e for Verizon today. I have three questions

1. Can someone tell me how do I open the back cover to take out the battery?
2. Does 7130e has the micromini SD card slot or any kind of memory card slot?
3. How do I enter all phone numbers to the phone? Is there a software which can bey sync with the phone, which can update all address book, phone numbers etc

jwhite4304
01-30-2007, 05:21 PM
I purchased 7130e for Verizon today. I have three questions

1. Can someone tell me how do I open the back cover to take out the battery?
2. Does 7130e has the micromini SD card slot or any kind of memory card slot?
3. How do I enter all phone numbers to the phone? Is there a software which can bey sync with the phone, which can update all address book, phone numbers etc
1. Push the button on the back and hold down and wiggle the cover to remove.
2. No SD slot
3. Use outlook and Blackberry Desktop Manager to sync files.

Jimbo

johnthegreen
03-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Hi, I am having a problem with the cover too. The so called button to press does not budge. I am taking it to the Sprint store. I do not want to break the brand new blackberry. If you have figured out anything please post a solution.

03-28-2007, 05:27 PM
frankly, removing the backcover on the 7130e is a pain. I use a 2 handed operation. If you can imagine, place your left hand on the 2 sides of back cover with downward pressure, while using your right finger on press in on the button. should slide out after a couple of tries.

johnthegreen
03-28-2007, 09:02 PM
The button does not move a fraction of a micron. I have tried it and even had my friend with gargantuan hands try it. No luck. I tried your method and about ten others I concocted to no avail. Thanks though.

Raven
03-29-2007, 09:51 AM
the button does not really push in...
also that button is part of the lid not the shell

johnthegreen
03-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Thank you for that bit of information, it proved extremely critical and useful. It is just the very top/tip of the button that goes in. I use just my thumb nail at the top of the button. The directions explicitly read to push the button in and show a picture of an entire finger over the top of the button.
Thank you very much !
the button does not really push in...
also that button is part of the lid not the shell

KimA1967
05-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I too have had problems and found you have to remove it several times for it to 'loosen' up so it is easier to take off later.