PDA

View Full Version : unlocking 8700v help

msimiliano
02-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Hi boy
I have buy the unlock code for an 8700V (from UnlockItNow.com - Number One in Mobile Phone Remote Unlocking Services (http://www.unlockitnow.com)) that I have buy from a UK seller on Ebay , and I'm still waiting for to receive the code.
My question is :
For unlock my new phone I must have an UK Vodafone sim inserted in the BB or is not necessary and can I insert my Vodafone Italy sim?
as the release procedure works?
Thank you in advance

Chichum
02-01-2007, 04:16 PM
you will receive instructions with the unlock code but usually you can do it with or without the sim in.

brettule
02-08-2007, 06:09 PM
I tried to use Unlock It Now but I think they are fraudulently claiming they can unlock the 8700v. Can anyone confirm a copmany who CAN unlock the 8700v? This is the message I recieved:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately there was no unlock code available for your phone.

We are refunded your order in full.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
UnlockItNow.com Team

LunkHead
02-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I doubt they are 'fraudulent'

Many companies have to wait for the IMEI to be entered into the system.... Try another company (probably same result) or wait a few weeks and try again.....

I tried to use Unlock It Now but I think they are fraudulently claiming they can unlock the 8700v. Can anyone confirm a copmany who CAN unlock the 8700v? This is the message I recieved:

Dear Customer,

Best Regards,
UnlockItNow.com Team

virusboy286
02-08-2007, 08:55 PM

Dear Customer,

Best Regards,
UnlockItNow.com Team

I believe, like said before, they are not faudgluent, they just don't have your phone in their database. Go directly to the WSP you got the phone for. They can unlock it, with or w/o the sim.
NOTE******YOUR SIM CARD MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED*****

msimiliano
02-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes I'm agree
Probably you must wait for your unlock code
I have ordered my 8700V unlock code from UnlockItNow and they have send me after 3 days my code , now my BB is totally unlocked ; the UnlockItnow customer service is very kind and reliable.

virusboy286
02-09-2007, 01:40 AM
As long as the company sends the unlock code your okay. But, the WSP can do the same for a fee to if I'm not mistaken, right?