PDA

View Full Version : SmartPhoneDepot.com

lauderdale75
02-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I understand that moderators may seek to remove the following message, but I encourage the free exchange of thought so I can only hope that it remain up long enough for other members to see it.

After hearing rave reviews for the extended battery for the 7250, I decided to order two units from Smartphonedepot.com. I researched the company and found that its prices were as good as its competitors and the fact that the company is a sponsor on this site made me feel confident in my purchase.

I placed the order on January 10 and received the confirmation email later that day. My credit card was charged for the full amount two days later. When I log on to the site it indicates that my order is being processed and ready to be shipped, however no tracking no has been provided. Calls to the company's two offices (CA and NY) and emails have been futile.

I have asked my credit card company to reverse the charges.

I know that others have received satisfactory service in the past. Its just unfortunate that the vendor has chosen to ignore my calls and emails.

I hope others dont experience the same fate I did.

Regards,

gadgetfanatic
02-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I purchased a leather case for my 8700 from them and received great service.

bgate
02-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I am in the same situation as you. I paid via paypal and have started a case with them. I ordered a case and battery on the 16th (Jan) and they have still not shipped. They did respond to paypal and stated that they were within the agreed time frame - excuse me?

Emailed - no response
Call #1 - left message, no response
Call #2 - mailbox not accepting messages
Claim with paypal - response, but no action

Buyer beware!