PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!!

ron.pepper@sympatico.ca
02-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I have an 8700 and when I try to view my pictures I get "Cannot open DRM content". Does anyone know what I should tweak to see the pictures?

Thanks in advance!!

tsac
02-02-2007, 08:39 PM
From Blackberry

Problem
You receive the following error, when opening an image through the Pictures application on a BlackBerry device:

Cannot open DRM content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cause
This issue can be caused by either of the following:

The Content Store database is corrupt.
The BlackBerry Device Software is corrupt or needs to be updated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause 1
Content Store database is corrupt.

Resolution
Clear the Content Store database.

Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
Double-click Backup and Restore.
Click Advanced. In the Device Databases section, select Content Store and press Clear. The pictures stores in the Content Store database will be removed from the BlackBerry device.

Cause 2
The BlackBerry device software is corrupt or needs to be updated.

Resolution
Verify the BlackBerry device software version underOptions>About. If you are using a BlackBerry 7100 Series device go to Tools>Settings>About.

If the software is not up-to-date, install the latest software version from your service provider’s website.

ron.pepper@sympatico.ca
02-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks very much for your help! Solution 1 was the right one I cleared content store and problem fixed.

Again, thanks a bunch!!!