PDA

View Full Version : How do I make email messages stop going to my text message box?

dman777
02-12-2007, 10:40 AM
When I get sent an email on the internet, everything works out and it gets sent to my blackberry in my email icon. but it also send a duplicate email to my Text message inbox. How do I get it to stop sending a copy to my text message inbox?

rdcisneros3
02-12-2007, 11:15 AM
When I get sent an email on the internet, everything works out and it gets sent to my blackberry in my email icon. but it also send a duplicate email to my Text message inbox. How do I get it to stop sending a copy to my text message inbox?

What do you mean your text message inbox? Are you referring to the main Messages container that comes standard on Blackberries or do you have one specifically designated for SMS?

John Clark
02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
That is not the "text message" folder. It is, as the above poster stated, a main Messages box. Everything goes in there. You'll also have email folders that filter out just your email. There are 1 or 2 zen themes out there that have separate sms boxes.

dman777
02-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Is there a way to keep it from going in my main message box? I'd rather it just go to my email folders(icons).

John Clark
02-12-2007, 11:35 AM
This info has been posted many times on this forum. You can't change that. All you can do is change themes.

dman777
02-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Ok, how do i fix this then... I have delete confirmation turned off on email and when I hit the delte key it will delete it right away without asking. BUT sometimes it will still give a confirmation....how do I make this stop? I hate confirmations.