PDA

View Full Version : 7250 only charges with wall charger when it is turned off

logicsound
02-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Ok first off I did read all the other posts about this issue and mine is a little different.. Thanks for reading..

ok heres the lowdown...

My blackberry 7250 will not charge when it is turned on with the wall charger but it will charge when it is turned on with the car adapter....(wierd)

The only time the wall charger works is if the phone is turned off. and yes I have tried different wall chargers and I know they work...and yes the wall outlet is live..

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Liv
02-13-2007, 12:18 AM
That is so weird, I have never heard of that before.

So you have tried different outlets with the same wall charger? No go?
Have you tried a new wall charger? It sounds like something in the BB, not a setting issue.

Do you have insurance? You may want to take it into your service provider, sounds like something inside is wacked out.

Ryanmceachern
02-13-2007, 12:36 AM
The wall charger and the car charger both supply the same voltage to your BB for running and charging. Are you sure you tried a totally different wall unit? How does your BB react if you plug your USB in from your PC?

-Ryan

logicsound
02-14-2007, 08:44 PM
yep tried different wall plugs and everything....I troubleshoot for a living so I have removed all of the variables I could think of...I did just think of something could it have anything to do with old software? I am running 4.0...