PDA

View Full Version : New Gmail Account Password=No New Messages

Birdalways
02-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I recently changed my Gmail account password and I updated the new account password on the T-Mobile website. Now I'm NOT receiving ANY emails from my Gmail account. I deleted the account on the T-Mobile website and I created the same account with the updated password; still not receiving any emails.

Has anyone experienced this problem? This is the first "real" problem that I've had with my BB since I bought it last May. Its very annoying checking my email on the computer; I miss having my emails pushed to my BB. Please HELP me!!!!

netPOSER
02-13-2007, 02:11 PM
I recently changed my Gmail account password and I updated the new account password on the T-Mobile website. Now I'm NOT receiving ANY emails from my Gmail account. I deleted the account on the T-Mobile website and I created the same account with the updated password; still not receiving any emails.

Has anyone experienced this problem? This is the first "real" problem that I've had with my BB since I bought it last May. Its very annoying checking my email on the computer; I miss having my emails pushed to my BB. Please HELP me!!!!

I use the Gmail app for my BB and I have no problems. It's much better than the web-based version.

JSanders
02-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Bird, try going to your TMO BIS setup, and clicking on send Service Books, and see what happens. You might also, first, delete the ones on your Blackberry > options > advanced > service books. Delete the one referring to your email, then resend from TMO site.

blakeatl
02-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Try the service book refresh like the guy above said. Have you tried the gmail app? It's so much cleaner than viewing on the blackberry BIS.

Birdalways
02-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks everyone for the help. I downloaded the Gmail app on my BB and the software is great. Leave to it Google to create intuitive software; I love those guys.

Its still a little strange that my email is not being pushed so I played around some more. I went into the Gmail settings and forwarded my incoming mail to another email address that is pushed to my BB and I receive my Gmail emails. Go Figure! Thanks again.

Jack Straw
02-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Been having problems (Use Tmobile) w/ my Gmail accts since Friday. Have sent a service book each day, deleted and re-did my email, etc, etc. Emails are not coming thru on my BBerry BUT my Yahoo accounts are working fine. I have no clue what to do about this.

Just downloaded the new gmail software. Anyway to get the email pushed to my BBerry to notify me via the new software?

What about multiple accounts in gmail?

Thanks in advance