PDA

View Full Version : Two Vibrations b4 Ring

meganjerai
02-13-2007, 05:06 PM
I sincerely apologize if there is a topic for this but I couldn't find my answer: How do I stop the phone from vibrating twice before it finally rings. I've looked everywhere on my phone to fix this but I can't seem to find a solution. Thanks in advance.

freemantle
02-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Go into profile>then goto advaced>then click on the one you are using.
Now click on phone, or SMS...and under the heading (NUMBER OF VIBRATIONS) you can change it there.

meganjerai
02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks so much!

Lotus99
02-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Go into profile>then goto advaced>then click on the one you are using. Now click on phone, or SMS...and under the heading (NUMBER OF VIBRATIONS) you can change it there.

Hi, you can't change it to zero, the lowest is 1.

The thing that bugs me though is it doesn't keep vibrating while it's ringing, like my previous phones did. Even if you have Vibrate+Tone picked, it works consecutively (vibrates the # of times you tell it, THEN rings). That sucks, b/c what if it's in your pocket, and you don't hear it ring. It'd be nice to vibrate the whole time and ring. Reduces possibility you'll miss the call.

jbibbs
02-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Once you select a profile to edit it and select phone then Next to "Out of Holster" and "In Holster" it should say "Vibrate + Tone" you can change that to "Tone" and voila instead of vibrating and then ringing it will just ring.

meganjerai
02-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Hi, you can't change it to zero, the lowest is 1.

The thing that bugs me though is it doesn't keep vibrating while it's ringing, like my previous phones did. Even if you have Vibrate+Tone picked, it works consecutively (vibrates the # of times you tell it, THEN rings). That sucks, b/c what if it's in your pocket, and you don't hear it ring. It'd be nice to vibrate the whole time and ring. Reduces possibility you'll miss the call.

Exactly...that was my issue. I would love for it to vibrate WHILE ringing.

canonbomb1987
02-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Exactly...that was my issue. I would love for it to vibrate WHILE ringing.

That is the one thing a BB cant do. For some reason it vibrates and then rings. Cant do both at the same time.