PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone Egypt Unlocking !!?

02-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Hello,

I bought a blackberry 8700v from vodafone Egypt... when i bought it, i thought that the unlocking is easy when there is a lot of websites ho have this service, and i it's not a problem if i pay like $$$ and got it unlocked, now i have the phone for one week, and tried (unlockthatmobile), after 3 days of long waiting, they told me they don't have my IMEI nmb in their database, then i tried (GSMlocker), and also they get back to me after 4 days and 1 complain that will refund my $84 because of their system failure, now i have a feeling that no one can unlock it

Am depressed with my blackberry in front of my face and not able to use it for anything:cry: :sad: :shock:

Any idea on who can i unlock my phone ???

Thx a lot

takeshi
02-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Your two choices are always the carrier or an unlocking service. Sounds like the latter hasn't been working out. You can either try other unlocking services or Vodafone Egypt...

02-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I've called Vodafone Egypt, and they refused to to unlock it

Is it true that i need to wait for few weeks until the IMEI nmb of my bb can be shown in the database?

And is there a trusted website that can unlock my device without telling me after days of waiting (sorry, we cannot unlock your bb for this and that reason)

don't want to pay to 5 or 6 companies and wait for the refunds, you know what i mean? i want to unlock it...