PDA

View Full Version : added program and app loader removed DST

ezrunner
03-02-2007, 12:06 PM
I loaded a game to BB using Desktop and it says DST patch not a recognized module and will be removed

JSanders
03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Yep, I added a prog last week via DM app loader, and it removed my DST patch. I don't know why. But it was easy enough to go back to the RIM page and download the patch again.

ezrunner
03-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Duh silly me!

ZeroKool
03-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Ha, I was just in the process of creating this thread too. On both BB desktop versions 4.2 and 4.2.1 it removes the DST update and DOESN'T give you the option to keep it.

@<hidden> ezrunner - was the patch pushed to you from a BES? What version of the patch manager do you have? I've only tried it with the 1.5 version. As the manager does not remove the actual patch manager, it just removes the DST patch. The "2007 DST Patch" entry is still in the options, it just says "patch unavailable, try again" It downloads and installs fine though.

This is not a good thing as I have pushed the patch to 500+ people, and u know at least one of them is gunna remove it without even knowing.

ezrunner
03-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I am on BIS with TMO it was sent to me trhu TMO I believe and I cant seem to find it on rims site, probably because I am impatient when I am sick and have sinus issues

JSanders
03-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Go to this link from your BB browser, it will autodetect your phone model and what you need... I just copied this link and e-mailed to my BB... opened, clicked, downloaded, etc...

BlackBerry (http://www.blackberry.com/select/dst2007/)

Good luck,