PDA

View Full Version : itunes question

blackberrydoll
03-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm using seabyrd's blackberry video converter program. By the way, it's so easy to use (coming from a newbie). I have a few movie trailers mp4 on Windows my video menu. But they don't show up on the converting program (when I'm searching for a file to convert). Only my video clips taken with my digital camera.

Exactly, how do you download a video clip or tv show from itunes to the hard drive? I typed "windows in explorer" then I try to "copy". Help!!! Pretty please.

Pizzle
03-05-2007, 02:23 PM
iTunes files are protected files. You won't have much luck.

rambo47
03-05-2007, 05:42 PM
NOthing bought from iTunes will convert or play on anything but an authorized computer or your iPod. If you want to break the DRM that prevents you from using these videos and mp3s it's not hard. You have to burn the files onto a CD-R, then use that to re-import them into iTunes. No more DRM.

AngelJo008
03-07-2007, 12:06 PM
NOthing bought from iTunes will convert or play on anything but an authorized computer or your iPod. If you want to break the DRM that prevents you from using these videos and mp3s it's not hard. You have to burn the files onto a CD-R, then use that to re-import them into iTunes. No more DRM.
that's only if you didn't buy it from itunes and simply imported your files into itunes. Otherwise you have a few more steps than that. ;)

mjcostajr
03-07-2007, 12:19 PM
No, that's pretty much all it takes once you burn and reimport...the DRM magically disappears. Makes life a lot simpler.

akosnitzky
07-19-2007, 01:18 AM
I have been able to burn music from itunes with no problem. No success with video.

test54
07-19-2007, 06:57 AM

The one exception is if you buy from the iTunes Plus section, those all have no DRM and therefore do not require the additional steps.