PDA

View Full Version : Messages question

07 TB SS
03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Whats up guys, i am going to try to describe this to the best of my ability...

I currently have my blackberry set up with my work email... and the way thats set up is... i have my work email getting forwarded to my blackberry email address.. then i have my blackberry email address set up with my name, then i changed the reply address to my work name... and it works great...

the only problem that i am realizing, is, my email is going to BOTH, to my "Messages" and to my "Email" section on my black berry,

any imput would be great... thanks...

I have a Blackberry 8703e from sprint

JSanders
03-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Very easy: I simply "hide" the additional folders and use only the "messages" folder.

To hide, highlight over the folder icon you wish to hide, hold the ALT key while clicking the trackwheel, scroll down to HIDE APPLICATION, and click.

Dubdub
03-05-2007, 04:50 PM
All email goes to the messages folder and then to the account folder for which it belongs. No way to stop it as far as I know.

07 TB SS
03-05-2007, 06:42 PM
ok, well here is another question...

does that count as a text message... because i get 200 emails aday

John Clark
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
emails are data. SMS messages are "text" messages. it makes no difference which folder it goes in. You won't be charged for text messages when receiving emails.

07 TB SS
03-05-2007, 08:47 PM
awsome, thanks for all the replys... i am very new to this... sorry for asking dumb questions..