PDA

View Full Version : First time BB Owner here

geeqew
03-06-2007, 12:41 AM
I bought an 8703e through Verizon. I'm expecting my BB to arrive on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited.

There appears to be so many accessories that can be had with this device.

What do you consider to be "must haves" in terms of accesories? This question includes any software programs. I already have a bluetooth headset so I'm set there.

I'm not even sure exactly what this is capable of completely? What type of software programs are available?

Thanks in advance.

takeshi
03-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Bluetooth headset, maybe a GPS puck and software (like Telenav), Google Maps, leather holster. There are some pretty good games out there that you can find at mobile.blackberry.com. I've never really seen a big need for a lot of accessories with my BB's. The travel charger kit is handy if you travel internationally since the chargers are 110/220 and just need plug adapters.

albiesf
03-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Don't forget Berry 411 which is a great resource for everything from weather to looking for your favorite restaurants. Also, if you don't like the holster that comes with your BB, you should also look into cases and pouches.

IceCreaMan
03-06-2007, 07:56 PM
it sort of depends on your style and/or what you want to do with it... like i have cool apps on it, but i also have some games and bbtv as well... i use the heck out of this thing.. but im a tech head like that...

bbtoday
bbtv
blackberry push weather
reuters news
lexispell
google maps
blackberry maps
games, checkers, circlepop, soduku, like 4 others.. cant remember

Dubdub
03-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Car charger