PDA

View Full Version : Time Filter Email Read: Receipts

Nesportz
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey Im new around here and can't find this answer anywhere. I have a 7130e and I want to filter Read reciepts I get on my BB at night while I am on call. Its fine for them to come in during the day while I am awake but while sleeping I have to respond to ANY incoming mail 24 hours a day.

I tried creating a filter with my name in the sent to field and I click the option for sent directly to me. I put Read: in the subject line and selected Do Not Fwd and I still get them. Also with this is it possible to have this filter only apply from 10pm till 7am?

I saw someone saying they could program an email address as a Level 1 and then only set those to go off might be an option at last resort.

Thanks NeSportz

lhuff
03-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Are you using BIS or BES? Are the Read Receipts coming to your Blackberry account directly or being forwarded from another account (eg. gmail, hotmail, comcast, bellsouth, etc.)?

Nesportz
03-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the fast response. I am using a corp BES that I have no control over and can't ask them to do anything "Non-Standard" I tried setting up Filters in Outlook 2003 but it wasn't working. Any other Ideas? Do Filters Accept Wild Cards? Such as "Read: *"