PDA

View Full Version : Body, attachments of forwarded message sent from Gmail.com disappearing after BIS

pbbjr
03-07-2007, 03:20 PM
The following keeps happening, and for the life of me I can't figure it out:

1. I receive a message in Gmail.
2. At the www.gmail.com site, I forward the message to another recipient, after including a supplement to the body of the email (e.g., "Please see the following from ______")
3. When I receive a copy of the message on my Pearl (using BIS on T-Mobile), the body of the message and the attachments are missing, including the text of the message included under my supplement. The copy I receive merely shows the message without the body or any attachments.

I intentionally receive copies of everything I send from www.gmail.com on my Pearl via BIS (no filtering -- I like to have copies of everything I send and receive on my Pearl).

I know that the message goes through because the recipient responds to it and I also can view the copy of the message I receive in its entirety in:

a. The Blackberry Gmail app I also run on my Pearl
b. My Outlook inbox

The only place I don't receive the message in its entirety is in my general Inbox on my Pearl after it is handled via T-Mobile's BIS.

Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a way to solve it other than not forwarding messages from the www.gmail.com site? Sometimes I like to review a conversation at www.gmail.com and forward from there.

The strange thing is that if I forward the same message using the Blackberry Gmail app, it works perfectly, i.e., I receive a copy of the complete message (with all the body of the message and any attachments included in the message) in the Messages inbox on the Pearl.

This is really strange. Thanks in advance for any assistance.