PDA

View Full Version : Forward all SMS messages to another phone?

mikevle
03-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I did a search and have not been able to come up with anything. Is there a way to have all my incoming SMS messages automatically forwarded to another phone? I have two smartphones, and insteead of carrying both around, I'd love a way to have all my text messages go to one phone. I have not been able to find a 'yes/no/how to' about this question. somebody give me a definitve answer. thanks in advance!!!

deange
03-08-2007, 04:41 PM
I've worked for Telus Mobility in Canada for four years and I can say that you can't do that. Sorry. I have the same thing, I have a BB for work and a personal cell and I would only like to text from my personal mobile. :(

dlanemarker
03-08-2007, 05:02 PM
I work for Alltel Wireless and I have never heard of anything like this.
you might be able to find a program that you can download that would auto forward the SMS, i know there are some out there that will do it for emails.

glennerd00
04-26-2007, 09:59 AM
3rd party software guys for the nokia symbian software have it out to auto-read your text messages and forward your them to another phone or email address. The unfortuante part of this is you need a nokia phone to do this.

There isn't a thing out there yet for a BB/smart phone that i have been able to find. So if you want your phone to go to your BB or smart phone, this is the only way so far.

patrick.foxhoven
07-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I do would love to find a Blackberry app that could automatically forward SMS messages to another e-mail address!