PDA

View Full Version : BB Browser Not Working.. any help??

smokedog
03-07-2007, 11:20 PM
For some reason the BB Browser icon is no longer in my applications menu. When I try to open a link from an email, i get this message:

"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.

Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

I have been using Opera Mini so I know my data is working fine, has anyone seen this or know how I can fix it? It would be greatly appreciated!

John Clark
03-08-2007, 12:22 AM
It sounds like there is a problem with your data plan. What carrier are you with? Try going to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table >Click Menu and select "register now." If that doesn't work you can also go to the BIS website for your carrier and push the service books and hopefully get them back. If that also fails then it's time to call the carrier and find out why you lost your browser.

GrayPenguin
03-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Go to the Blackberry setup Icon and then to the Personal Email Setup Program. Then sign in and there will be an option to resend service books.

That should work but if not go to Settings->Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table->press the menu key and select register now.

Hope that Helps

Edit: Guess i was too late

smokedog
03-08-2007, 12:28 AM
That was exactly the problem. I called TMobile Blackberry support and they just had to update my new pin and resend over the service books. Thanks for the help guys!

a++
04-22-2007, 12:06 PM
hey john can u tell me what the BIS webiste is im nwe at this and im using the opera mini also but im having the same problem as stated above. i use nextel what do i do

Pizzle
04-22-2007, 12:26 PM
https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel