PDA

View Full Version : Outlook calender sync

ghostrida
03-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey

Just got my 8800, first blackberry since I owned a 7100 a couple yrs ago (good to be back!). I am trying to transfer/sync my calender item from outlook with no luck. I have outlook at work which is connected to our exchange server. I am trying to transfer over my calender items but when i do the sync it does not transfer any items. Is this because it is on our exchange server? I have tried with cache mode on and off with no luck. i searched for this problem but only saw people with BES issues and I have BIS service.

If this should be under general please move. Thanks.

takeshi
03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
It shouldn't matter. Are you getting errors or are they just not syncing? Have you checked the settings for Intellisync?

ghostrida
03-09-2007, 01:32 PM
it runs with no errors but it just doesn't transfer (or see) any of the entries i guess. I have all the sync options checked and I have the correct outlook profile. I will double check them though.

** UPDATE ** You were right, intellisync was set up wrong. I had the wrong profile set. It works now. Thanks for the help!

Gordon Weiler
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't see any resolution with this issue. What happened? I have the same problem; Some calender items entered in my handheld do not sync to outlook (yet others do). No errors in the sync log. Also, some contact information does not sync. Again, no errors. Any suggestions?