PDA

View Full Version : Software to Update BB via Comp?

douxuluvme
03-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I've searched the archives but couldn't find an answer to this question - so I'm sorry if it's been discussed before.. but..

Is there a software [besides the BB desktop software] that will allow me to update my contacts, add notes, edit the calendar.. that kind of stuff via computer or web? I looooved that about the Sidekick - you could update your account via the web and it would auto sync with your sidekick.

Thanks in advance!

ezrunner
03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
I am not aware of any but Ill check around

JSanders
03-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I've searched the archives but couldn't find an answer to this question - so I'm sorry if it's been discussed before.. but..

Is there a software [besides the BB desktop software] that will allow me to update my contacts, add notes, edit the calendar.. that kind of stuff via computer or web? I looooved that about the Sidekick - you could update your account via the web and it would auto sync with your sidekick.

Thanks in advance!

Yep, its called Blackberry Enterprise Service.

douxuluvme
03-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Any other options?

JSanders
03-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Wirelessly posted (8700g: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Any other options?

No others, if you want the auto sync feature as you described.

Remind me sometime to tell you the story about the drowning man.

takeshi
03-10-2007, 01:38 PM
BES (with OWA access to your Exchange account) is the closest to what you're looking for. Check out the hosted BES providers.