PDA

View Full Version : Tmobile screen Problem

khalid3
03-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Hi All,
I've had a pearl with tmobile for the past ~4 months. Unfortunately, a little black circle appeared in the middle of my screen. I just noticed it. It is not very prominent, but it kind of gets annoying. I have not idea why it happened. I have never dropped the phone. I have the phone protection plan on the pearl for 6/month. Would tmobile send me a new phone? or a refurb?(even if I have a protection plan?) Also, what is different about a refurb phone? Are there any downs? I appreciate your help in advance.

Schneider
03-09-2007, 09:18 PM
a refurb phone is not a new phone.. the inside is just an used or old phone but they just made it new on the outside.. but the phone has no problems and works good

khalid3
03-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Ok...so would I be better of keeping my current phone or getting a refurb? The damage on the screen is not very evident, you have to hold it at a certain angle to see it. Is there any way to convice Tmobile to give me a new phone?

evilberry
03-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Ok...so would I be better of keeping my current phone or getting a refurb? The damage on the screen is not very evident, you have to hold it at a certain angle to see it. Is there any way to convice Tmobile to give me a new phone?

Nope i asked them and they said your phone could be new or refurbish. They gave me a ref but it looks like brand new.

khalid3
03-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Nope i asked them and they said your phone could be new or refurbish. They gave me a ref but it looks like brand new.
is there any possible way to tell a refurb from a new phone?