PDA

View Full Version : Emails

Baldie
03-12-2007, 06:10 AM
I have my 7100i set to where it gets all emails sent to me. I have 4 email addresses. Since yesterday, for some reason I haven't been getting notified when I receive emails in my inboxes. Can someone tell me whats going on? How do I fix this?

Baldie
03-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Okay I turned off my phone and turned it back on and then all of a sudden 28 emails shot to my phone. These were all emails from now to yesterday. Whats with the delay?

Also, my other 3 addresses I have it set to delete from handheld & inbox. For some reason my hotmail will not do this. I go into options and it doesn't give me the option to let me do this. My other addresses it will give me the option but not for my hotmail. Any suggestions?

JSanders
03-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Your system or service books had a hiccup, no big deal and you did the right thing rebooting your phone. Next time you might just pull the battery and replace to reboot, it's a different kind of way to reset the memory, device, etc.

Look at your Options, Advanced, Message Services, and see if the default delete for EACH message service is the same, your hotmail could be set differently there.

GDBerryuser
03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry to jump in but if my phone is on a BES server can I add my homtmail to the list of email accounts?

JSanders
03-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes... via BIS, but you should check with your BES Administrator first if it is on a corporate BES account.

cheapie
03-17-2007, 04:38 PM
i'm having the same problem. i have been getting my gmail for a couple years on mine and suddenly i'm not getting anything. i get my work email through a BES and GMAIL through the other. i'm still getting my work email but not the GMAIL. i resent the service books a few minutes ago and i'm hoping that fixes it. i'm not holding my breath though.