PDA

View Full Version : Calender Sync Probs with Outlook 2007

lycodirect
03-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi,

Trying to setup a Blackberry with a new laptop...

In 'Intellisync', i have setup the Address Book to sync with no problems, however when i try to choose the Outlook calender, it is not available. There is a Folder Name field, with a Browse button next to it, both of which are inactive... when i choose MS Outlook as the type of calender i'm trying to sync, it displays the following error message:

The file or DB name associated with MS Outlook is missing, invalid or points to a file of zero length.
Use the Browse button to locate the file or DB you wish to use with this application.

The model of Blackberry is a 8700G, The software version is: 4.1.0.10 and we are using Outlook 2007
Outlook is running when i am doing this.

Any help would be much appreciated!

ps. i had this problem on another machine a few weeks ago, using a different laptop and Blackberry. We are running Exchange 2000 here if that makes any difference.

Dubdub
03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Download and install Desktop Manager 4.2. Also search on here for Vista and Outlook 2007. There are several threads that covers the topic.

lycodirect
03-13-2007, 04:05 AM
thanks, i'll dl the new software and search for the Vista + Outlook threads... however the laptops have XP Pro on them, which i forgot to mention before.

lycodirect
03-13-2007, 05:25 AM
installed 4.2 and it worked fine.