PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Manager Hieroglyphics

Webhead68
03-14-2007, 09:15 AM
I've searched and have been unable to find anything on this topic. ( I know that's what they all say :oops: )

When my Desktop Manager starts up and Intellisysnc starts its syncing process the windows that pop up have a very strange font of as I mention above Hieroglyphic font to it. Below is an example when Intellisync finds something between the BB and Outlook that is different.

"The following changes from MS Outlook ×¢تح will be applied to your MemoPad data in Handheld:

1 Addition(s)"

It's not so bad but when I go to configure other options in the desktop manager software the OK and Cancel buttons have the screwy glyphs as well.

Running Desktop Manager Version 4.1.0.8
BB Version 4.1.0.376

I used to have the 7520 but recently upgraded to the i7100and I like it much better for the smaller size.

Anybody got any ideas?

JSanders
03-14-2007, 01:33 PM
There is a new version of BB Desktop Manager, 4.2.something, you should download it and install. That might clear it up, and won't hurt anything.

Before you ask where to get it...
BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software | Applications to Synchronize Your BlackBerry and Desktop Data (http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/)

Webhead68
03-14-2007, 01:44 PM
There is a new version of BB Desktop Manager, 4.2.something, you should download it and install. That might clear it up, and won't hurt anything.

So that will work with my current version of firmware on the phone?

Webhead68
03-15-2007, 08:01 AM
So that will work with my current version of firmware on the phone?

Thanks anyways I answered my own question..... Yes it does.