PDA

View Full Version : phone is totally screwed up

robots_are_neon
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
alright so i found a jabrabt250 lying around the house and figured I would pair it with my 8800. It was right after it paired that I was not able to make any phone calls, it just says call failed. I cant send text or bbm, BUT i can recieve emial. WTF is going on ?!?!?! i take amazing care of my black berries and this one has no third party apps on it, I did a few resets, turned the connections on and off and removed the jabra from the bt list..... NOTHING

trip to the cingular store in the morning?

once again, you guys are the best and any input is much much much appriciated

robots_are_neon
03-21-2007, 07:45 PM
alright guys sorry to have wasted your time, but after 20 minutes, it now works.... but this is still worth talking about, why am I all of the sudden having issues with my 8800, it was flawless since the day i got it which was a day before launch, and if you read my posts every other week and new thing happens that makes it freak out? thanx again

Fyallbz
03-23-2007, 08:11 PM
From What Ive seen and heard working in Data Support for Cingular (sorry guys I just work there) Bluetooth can cause PDA's to freak out sporadically....not familiar with the Jabra ...but I know that Crackberries are pick bout what bluetooth devices they pair with .... my ** gives a fake error whenever I do a Bluetooth file Xfer, but the file gets there. Id chalk that one up to being just an anomile. :-(