PDA

View Full Version : tom tom help

cmurray
03-22-2007, 08:05 PM
how do I pair my tom tom 700Go with 7100i? they find each other but won't pair

baconismidog
03-22-2007, 08:21 PM
how do I pair my tom tom 700Go with 7100i? they find each other but won't pair

YOu might need the password. It is usually 0000 or 1234. Don't really know about the tom tom though.

NJBlackBerry
03-22-2007, 08:23 PM
I searched a couple of threads here and I'm not sure if anyone is successfully using their Tom Tom with a BB. I recall reading that somewhere.

Walt
03-23-2007, 08:38 AM
I had a Tom Tom One (piece of junk) and tried to pair it with my 7100i. It didn't work. I talked to Tom Tom tech support and there are only certain phones it will pair with. I don't believe BlackBerry was supported. I wanted to do this for the traffic reports on the Tom Tom and then was told that is not available in the U.S. I have since bought a Mio and I love it. No bluetooth but it will play mp3's.

Scotty_T
03-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I had a Tom Tom One (piece of junk) and tried to pair it with my 7100i. It didn't work. I talked to Tom Tom tech support and there are only certain phones it will pair with. I don't believe BlackBerry was supported. I wanted to do this for the traffic reports on the Tom Tom and then was told that is not available in the U.S. I have since bought a Mio and I love it. No bluetooth but it will play mp3's.

You are misinformed. Tom Tom traffic is available in the US. Also it is one of the better GPS units out there, the best I have found and I have tried a ton. Sounds like you a bashing it because it wouldn't work with your 7100.