PDA

View Full Version : Black Berry is Great!

traveling guy
03-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Most Palm products I have owned were so touchy that I think I spent more time rebooting them then scyhronizing them. But something happened today that really gives me confidence in my 7103e.

I was doing a data sync using the USB cable and my PC and a call came in. I'm thinking this isn't good but I pressed the send button, completed my call and the thing doesn't miss a beat!

What a great product! (y)

Walt
03-23-2007, 11:47 AM
I also switched from Palm which wasn't too bad and Pocket PC products which were awful. The BlackBerry beats them all.

archer6
03-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I was doing a data sync using the USB cable and my PC and a call came in. I'm thinking this isn't good but I pressed the send button, completed my call and the thing doesn't miss a beat!

What a great product! (y)

I agree!

The multitasking capabilities of a BlackBerry are simply amazing. The best thing I ever did was to move from Treos, and WM devices to the BB Platform.

The more you use it, the better it gets. I would also encourage you to read all the neat tips and tricks on this web site. It makes using your BB even faster and more fun.

Best of all, mine's never crashed, or hung or done any of the weird things that the other devices do. It just works everytime. Not a wasted minute!

Cheers....8-)

imstuner
03-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Ditto here

Webhead68
03-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Yep, I've used them all but love my BB. It took a little getting used to (especially suretype on the 7100) but the more you use it the more you love it.

archer6
03-29-2007, 02:58 PM
I also switched from Palm which wasn't too bad and Pocket PC products which were awful. The BlackBerry beats them all.

Walt: Nice Post!

I agree with you and you've said it best.

I tend to be a bit overly critical of Treo's only because I've used a few and know all the weak areas, and fail to see after years why they continue to be that way.

Then there is the WM platform as implemented on the Moto-Q and Blackjack where I have no problem saying those are awful, really awful.

Finally the last stop for me was BlackBerry and I'm so glad I did. Little did I have any idea just how great these devices are. Especially in my case where I work with Outlook as the center of my day. My ever changing very dymanic schedule, tasks, and contacts (all 3,200) are what make my business and personal life run so smoothly. To have a device that syncs so perfectly trouble free, with lightning response times is truly a dream come true.

It just works every time......how refreshing!

Cheers.....:smile:

stonent
03-29-2007, 04:53 PM
At a previous employer I was showing my boss how to tether when an incoming call came through (VZW 7250) The internet connection paused, and he was able to take the call, and when he hung up, the internet connection resumed with no intervention on his behalf.