PDA

View Full Version : 7130e major problems please help!!!!

moto2wh
03-25-2007, 12:03 PM
ok i just got a 7130e and i am having the worst time getting this things started up. It was a refurbished unit and when i got it it showed a battery with a line crossing it out in the right hand top corner. i believe the software was not on it when i recieved it. so i loaded verizons software on it. Now its showing in color a battery with a line through it in the center of the screen when not plugged in. When its plugged in it shows a charging signal i assume. But other than that that is all i get, nothing more. Now the light is flashing for some reason now. blink....blink....blink blink . So like i said i have no idea of the history of this unit and hopefully i can get some help on this. Thank you for your time and look forward to resolving this issue.

traveling guy
03-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Try the usual fix first. Take out the battery, wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in. Make sure it's charged first. It will reboot and maybe you'll be up and running. If not take it back to wherever you got it and buy a new one.

moto2wh
03-25-2007, 01:51 PM
pulling the battery for 5 mins. doesnt work unfortunately and i kinda dont have a choice on taking it back . Any other ideas?

thanks for trying