PDA

View Full Version : LED flashing light issue

quayman
03-27-2007, 04:12 AM
My LED will turn off for no reason. Does anyone know how to keep the LED from turning off. If I reset the device it comes back on.

JSanders
03-27-2007, 07:49 AM
quay, in Options, Screen/Keyboard, how do you have LED Coverage Indicator?

armandov99
03-27-2007, 10:16 AM
This used to happen to me periodically, and I'd have to go in and turn it on. Actually it was still set to on, it just wasn't flashing, so I'd turn it OFF then back ON. I have no idea what caused it, but it hasn't happened in a while.

quayman
03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Wirelessly posted (Opera/8.01 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/3.1.7196/1644; en; U; ssr))

Set to on

archer6
03-27-2007, 12:24 PM
quay, in Options, Screen/Keyboard, how do you have LED Coverage Indicator?

Follow the instructions above, then go into each phone profile and in there you will see a prompt for "repeat notification" where you will have two choices, 1) none (or) 2) LED Flashing. One by one you must go through each of these which will take some time, but in the end it will turn off all blinking lights. That's how I have mine set.

Good Luck

JSanders
03-27-2007, 12:59 PM
but in the end it will turn off all blinking lights. That's how I have mine set.

Archer, the poster wants to KEEP IT ON, not off. For some reason his is turning off.

Quay--you know the green LED coverage indicator will stop blinking when you are OUT of the coverage area. Likewise, your red new mail/message indicator will stop blinking after about 15 minutes also.

archer6
03-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Archer, the poster wants to KEEP IT ON, not off. For some reason his is turning off.

Oops ! Please forgive me as I've only learned to read recently.......ha....ha.....:smile: